For those who don’t know, a Hackintosh laptop is basically a laptop that is completely non-Apple, however, is hacked in a certain way that you can actually run Apple’s Mac OS on it.
Hackintosh laptops can be useful for people who want to use the macOS operating system but do not want to pay the premium price for a MacBook laptop. They can also be useful for developers who need to test their software on a variety of hardware configurations.
However, it is important to note that building and maintaining a Hackintosh laptop can be a complex and time-consuming process, and it may not always be possible to get all hardware components to work properly with the macOS operating system.
Additionally, it is important to be aware that installing the macOS operating system on non-Apple hardware is a violation of Apple’s terms of service, and it may not be possible to obtain technical support or updates from Apple for a Hackintosh laptop.
Recommendation 1: If you have a budget of around 800 to 900 dollars, it might be a good idea to consider purchasing a brand new “Macbook Air M1 2020” instead of buying a Non-Apple laptop.
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
Recommendation 2: Buying a refurbished MacBook is another excellent choice if you’re serious about using Mac OS.
What are Renewed MacBook’s?
Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty
Best Renewed MacBook Deals
1: Apple MacBook Air 13-inch (2017) $344
2: Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch (2017 ) $438
3: Apple MacBook Air 11.6-inch $250
Best Hackintosh Laptops 2023
1: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon – Renewed
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (1.8GHz Base, up to 4.00 GHz)
- 16GB 2133MHz RAM | 512GB M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive
Does everything work?
Core functions work flawlessly. Notable non-functional features include the fingerprint reader, WWAN, and USB 3.1 Gen2 hotplug. Check this for more detail Link
Buy Compatible Wi-Fi Card
2: Lenovo 330S – Best Budget Laptop
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U mobile processor: Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing.
- 15. 6" display: Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.